Saturday, September 20, 2008

Big Apple Pie in the Sky 08

Mark already blogged about the Big Apple Pie in the Sky trip at http://bookofmark.%20wordpress.com/ (with the same post title), so there are two blogging witnesses that it was a great trip. The picture above was taken from the "Top of the Rock" by a security guard who apparently wanted us to take home a piece of the New York sky more than anything else. We saw "In the Heights," a new musical that won the 2008 Tony for best musical. It also won for best choreography, which was my favorite part of the show. I recommend seeing it. We also had some delicious orange juice.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us more about this orange juice.

Cristi Johnson said...

Micah didn't try the orange juice? Sheesh, why bother coming to New York if not for the orange juice? It's our often overlooked little treasure. Also, it's more smog than sky in your picture unfortunately. That's another little treasure that's harder to overlook.

Mark said...

I love that picture.

Ginna Sue said...

When I get compliments on my baked goods, it makes me want to make more... I might have to make some more cookies. Mmmm... Oh - and thanks for the smile. :)

MishMyBelle said...

I didn't know you had a blog! I saw that you were linked to mel's blog. I am jealous you journeyed to the big apple. did you walk and walk and walk and walk?? I always think of mel's "hold me" whenever i reminisce that nyc trip.

Manda said...

So, when are you going to write about passing the bar?

Manda said...

You really have no reason not to blog right now that I know of, so, where are all of your posts?